After this long time from the last major release in march and after 1 month with the beta version, yesterday I released the version 2.0.0 of the Initjs gem.
On this version I've done some nice refactoring and improvements on the code, also a lot of new features.
Check out the changelog for this new version:
- Add support for objects instead of only fuctions
- Add support for modules
- Add support for configurations
- Add support for pjax
- Add support to initialize inside a partial (pjax friendly)
- Add support for respond_with
- Remove the default namespace Common on app file
- Remove the finish filter
- Lots of refactoring and improvements
The majors features are support for Modules, Respond_with and Partials.
If you are upgrading from the previously version, keep in mind that you need change the app file, otherwise, your application will be broken.
See more details and check out the new documentation on github.
I have some ideas for refactor the code base to be more modular, introducing single responsibility and more.
If you have any suggestion, please let me know.